Excited Newbies

New, and Old Users a like. Introduce your self here! This forum is here so we can all get to know each other a little more. Where you from, your interests, tell us a little about your self and what brought your to our community.

New users, we recommend you post here and introduce your self to the community before posting in the other forums.

Excited Newbies

Postby debw241 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 pm

:hai: Hello Mammoth Mountain people!

My husband, Bob and I are looking forward to being camp hosts and working maintenance near Mammoth Lakes during the 2013 season.

We have never been there and have a lot to learn. I am so excited to have found this forum and am looking forward to learning more and meeting new people.

You can learn a lot about us on our website www.debsprofessionalservices.com
debw241
Sesame street
Sesame street

Re: Excited Newbies

Postby windyscotty » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome Bob and Deb. I hope this turns out to be one of the best summers you have ever had.

What campground are you going to host?

I used to work for the FS and enjoyed meeting and working with all the hosts from Lone Pine to Bishop. There are always a lot of good people who want to kick it. Can't say that I blame you.

I also used to take care of a sh_t load of campgrounds from Horseshoe to Grandview in the Whites. I prided myself on having absolutely the cleanest camps anyone had ever seen. I even cleaned the dispersed camps.

Me and my dog cleaning sh_tters, picking up trash, bsing with my peeps and having one hell of a good time.

Later skaters!

Ranger Dave
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Return to Introductions