Church of the Cosmic Origin

Discussions regarding Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Cross country, Biking, Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Climbing, and more, at June Mountain and the surrounding areas

Moderator: JuneGOssip

Re: Church of the Cosmic Origin

Postby Knowledge » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Everyone needs to consider a distinct reality when throwing the word "alien" around. The term is a misappropriated definition, usually describing extraterrestrial beings, from a distant location in the universe. We are all related on earth, as well as in the universe. An illegal citizen of the United States is considered an illegal alien. An entity from another planet is considered an alien. In today's world of diversity, wouldn't that term be considered a bias racial term. Cosmic brother is a much more accurate, and endearing term. If on the chance "they" do exist, do we want to lump them in with border jumpers? I think we should try to stay on their good side.

Consider this...

The likelihood that all “life” in the Universe is related, is an irrefutable probability. It possibly even exists on a genetic level; nevertheless, considering the case that we’re completely different and distinct entities, it may be a matter of evolution’s Universal variations. If we all start out as the same seed of life; just like the same plant, in different gardens, will produce a better strain than another; “They” might be that same seed, having evolved in the best possible environment. The thought that we might actually all be related; that in reality (Every thing is Everything) and (All is One) are concepts we must consider. Just as we experience human variation; we in the Universe will experience life form variation, on countless different levels and extremes. Extraterrestrial variation will undoubtedly develop completely different living beings, with widely opposing agendas, and limitless physical forms; extraterrestrial life forms that would unquestionably appear “Alien” or “Godlike” to one or the other.

I agree with max. It's not all just coincidence we described "chariots of the gods" navigating the "heavens" in almost every known religion.

Whats the most rational conclusion:

1- every single religion shares a coincidental fabrication spanning decades and miles
2- religions are misunderstood documentations of an/multiple extraterrestrial event/s
3- Humanity is just the most intelligent species in our physical reality (that would be sad)
4- instead of a physical reality, there exists a spiritual reality; and although religion describes the exact same situation, there exists something else entirely? "GOD"

The only true "alien" is a consciousness foreign to our physical plain of existence. If in reality there is a "god"; by definition: he or they are alien.

If you like these concepts, read "The Angels of Armageddon" by George Forbes. It explains the possibilities of every one of these ideas.
Knowledge
Sesame street
Sesame street

Postby Photoho » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 pm

" I agree with max. It's not all just coincidence we described "chariots of the gods" navigating the "heavens" in almost every known religion.

Whats the most rational conclusion:

1- every single religion shares a coincidental fabrication spanning decades and miles "
2- We all look into the same sky with its meteors and astroids. Just saying...
Photoho
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm stoked! This is great stuff to ponder. I am with you that we are all connected genetically, chemically and spirtually.

Nothing is by chance. There is a reason for everything under the sun. There is a reason why we are here, and it is up to us to try to figure out why.

Once that is done we can lay down and die, shed this physical shell and move on to Timothy Leary land to fly the astral plane. See you in space brother!
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Knowledge » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Thanks allot Scotty. A logical person would have to come to the same conclusion if they were to review all the evidence in a coherent manner without employing old fashioned, preconceived notions of generations past. Check out that book; it hits the market 1/1/11. I got a sneak peak as an outside editor. It changed my entire perspective. (pioneering concepts)
Knowledge
Sesame street
Sesame street

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Thankyou Knowledge for the heads up on the book. Sounds real interesting and I want to read it! It is sure nice to be able to have an intelligent discussion with forum members. So much to learn and so little time.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Skien » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

...is an irrefutable probability.

Thats a pretty good catch all there, 'cause there is also an irrefutable probability (get a calculator with a lot of decimal places) that the turtle holding up our planet has a twin sister elsewhere in the cosmos that is carrying a mirror image of our planet, only it is traveling backward in time instead of forward. (however I believe that they consider us to be the ones moving backward in time..)
Skien
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Is that anything like Timothy Leary on the outside looking in? Somebody or something is watching you. Do you feel the presence sometimes out in the woods or on the beach? Can you discern the velocity at which the planet is moving? What about those trees that emit oxygen and are breathing along with the plants? So many mysteries and so little time.

Do you think you will ever learn what is beyond the furthest star? Is there a furthest star or does it all get swallowed into dark matter? What's it all about Alfie?
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Skien » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

When our forward and their backward moving time planets pass through each other you will have a strange feeling of history movement also known as Déjà vu or "looking in"...
Skien
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm

I understand. I have stood on the edge of time and seen the ancient ones and their oneness. I have felt their spirit upon the land and in the sky. They are all around us and have been with us since the beginning of time. We will join them where we have all been before.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Skien » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:09 pm

..and when we are again released to the freedom of linear time, we will rejoice in our mortality and enjoy its sweetness..
Skien
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Postby Photoho » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

No matter where I go, there I am
Photoho
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby Knowledge » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Here's the big question:

If they're here; what's their purpose, and how long have they been here?
Knowledge
Sesame street
Sesame street

Postby Skien » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Purpose: Intergalactic high school program to study undeveloped species in the local galaxy quadrant.
How long: As long as the high schoolers can pass it off as study while they party..
Skien
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Postby windyscotty » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 am

Thanks for all your comments and thoughts on this mysterious subject that nobody has a link to or the facts on. One thing that you have made clear is that we are not separate from our God. The only thing that separates us is ourselves. We have a choice in our heart to go with the flow or fight it in anger.

You have also indicated that there is something good to look forward to when we shed the physical body and head for the soul sacrifice.

You have impressed upon me that there is nothing to fear in the next realm. Yet, we have been taught that it is important to do the right thing on this earth no matter what the future holds.

Finally, you have encouraged me to continue on with the respect for people, animals, plants and planet.

We are not alone. Life is precious. There is only love in the cosmos. Be of good cheer!
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby maxpower88 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 am

Knowledge wrote:Here's the big question:

If they're here; what's their purpose, and how long have they been here?

I like the thought process here, we are not alone, & even better, they are here. I think they have been here longer than us, Billy says 22 million years. Their purpose I think is simple, to live as prosperously as possible. The earth has been a source of almost unlimited resources for hundreds of millions of years, I think they see our planet as a fertile rest stop of sorts. Probably from time to time they want to check in on their experiment (life on earth) and implement the necessary changes to keep it going. Or to check and see if we are fat, ripe, & over populated for the harvest. Looks like it's almost time-8 billion people, & the world is the fattest it's ever been, especially the USA. Just maybe, they have no purpose and are simply fascinated in our evolution and want to study it to learn about their ancient ancestors. Just sayin...
"How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…"
maxpower88
Climax
Climax

PreviousNext

Return to June Mountain