Church of the Cosmic Origin

Discussions regarding Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Cross country, Biking, Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Climbing, and more, at June Mountain and the surrounding areas

Moderator: JuneGOssip

Re: Church of the Cosmic Origin

Postby Corporatedog » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm

I think that after the aliens received one of our stray broadcasts of Gilligan's Island they have shunned this end of galaxy ever since.

Earth - the Trailer Park of the Universe.
"The more it snows, the more it goes, the more it goes on snowing" - W.T.Pooh
Corporatedog
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Postby windyscotty » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Those reruns of I Love Lucy in Japanese don't help matters much over the outer space air waves. If you are still out there MeltingUFO, can you tell us which direction we should look?
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby windyscotty » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Hope Troxell was apparently way ahead of her time with her predictions that we would find life on other planets in the form of microbes. They just found them at Mono Lake. Now all we need to do is scoop up some arsenic in outer space to confirm. Someone mentioned the thing about saucers coming up out of the lake. Hmm, I wonder? What's up with the Carson Peak connection and the UFO pathway? Melting UFO, this is windyscotty, how do you copy? They don't leave vapor trails.
Last edited by windyscotty on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Photoho » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

All I know is, if the Mayans are wrong I'm screwed. I have just enough left for two more MVPs and 3 locker entries. I really wasn't counting on the extra $24 but I will cut back somewhere else.
Photoho
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby JohnnyL » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Every time I've heard someone say they've seen or have been abducted by aliens... LSD was usually involved either at the time of said "abduction" or consumed in high quantity during some part of their life. Whoooa dude! :o
JohnnyL
Broadway
Broadway

Postby windyscotty » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 pm

If you had only known Jack Bing, you would realize that what you say is true. They say he is trippin' in jail now. He was abducted, only it was by the police.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby MeltingUFO » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

To elucidate on previous statement:

I believe that the 'alien abduction' phenomena is caused by chemical shifts in people's brains.
These shifts _can_ be caused by external drugs, but the fact is that these experiences have been reported throughout history without the (reported or admitted) use of any drugs. Now just because they are caused by a chemical shift in one's brain does not necessarily mean that they are not 'real'... Think Radio Waves. Study M-Brane theory. General Relativity.... It just might start to make sense... Study near death experience... Look into Strassman's research...

As to the arsenic loving bacteria in Mono Lake. Very cool new finding. But no, they are not (directly) from outer space. In fact , quite to the contrary. They are very much an earthen adaptation of DNA.

The idea that DNA came to earth on interstellar dust or whatever is quite intriguing. One of the most compelling arguments against is that Potassium (part of DNA) has an atomic decay rate that would cause any interstellar DNA to be destroyed by the time it reached earth. So they discoverd these bacteria in Mono Lake that appear to use arsenic in place of potassium in their DNA structure. Problem is, that arsenic has a faster atomic decay rate than potassium. So....

These arsenic loving bacterium in mono lake only show that we really don't understand what conditions in the universe can support 'life'. There are bacterium that live in 220 degree F. ++ water. Previously it was thought impossible, because DNA would cleave at such temperatures. Then they discovered this particular DNA had developed a kind of protein shield that would envelope the DNA strand and prevent it from unraveling even at extreme high temps.... Could it retard the atomic decay of potassium as well???

So, go to mono lake. invite some Tibetan monks over for some throat singing, and you just might see the loch ness monster rise from the shadows....

Peas,
MeltingUFO
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Postby windyscotty » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks MeltingUFO for your thoughts on a very intriguing subject. You really have put a lot of thought and research into this. I personally don't believe that anything exists out in space other than microbes or fossils of microbes.

The UFO man in Bishop, Mr. Alfieri, feels that the space people are here now and you can't tell the difference between them and us. Every town should have a UFO man and probably does.

Jack Bing was extreme but still an unforgettable character. I think he took too much acid and never came back. Could have happened while watching 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby MeltingUFO » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah, everyone likes to talk about the "guy that took too much acid".... Sigh...

Have any of you actually read the Bible?? How much acid were they on to writhe that stuff?
What exactly were the Chariots of the Gods?

Burning Bush??

Yeah, buncha junkies.

Peas,
MeltingUFO
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Postby windyscotty » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 pm

I have read the bible but have no answers for your other questions. I can tell you this that both Jack Bing and the UFO man are very serious about what they are talking about. Bing came from the hip scene, but the UFO man is in his 80s and never did drugs in his life. Believe me I got an earful from both of those characters. They told me stuff I will never forget.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby MeltingUFO » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Cool. These sound like very interesting folks.

Stupid question maybe... Is Carlton Peak volcanic?

(yeah, I'm going for the Tom Cruise DC-10 angle...)
:?
MeltingUFO
Stump Alley
Stump Alley

Postby maxpower88 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 am

MeltingUFO wrote:Have any of you actually read the Bible?? How much acid were they on to writhe that stuff?
What exactly were the Chariots of the Gods?

I have recently looked at the Bible and the book of revelations with a different point of view. I think every word is accurate, they just didn't know how to translate what they were experiencing. Flaming chariots coming down from the sky, gods throwing lighting bolts, etc... I think they were referring to aliens, I think Jesus was an alien, I think David and Goliath was an ACUAL event that took place by a race of giants that once roamed the earth. I started to read & watch videos about "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier and I personally believe him, I know that there are a lot of skeptics and people who claim he is a fraud but I say Billy's evidence is overwhelming and the hoax evidence is spotty at best.

Well, with the above paragraph I have probably lost all credibility in a lot of peoples mind and some of you probably think I am even crazy or blasphemous, but I really don't care. Just to back my stance here, I don't think believing in little green men is any crazier than having blind faith in something that has NO PROOF or EVIDENCE what so ever.

Personally I think there are much more than microbes and bacteria out there, we can not be that arrogant to think we are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe. For pete's sake we aren't really that intelligent, we have been at war with each other for the last 4000 years, we have overpopulated and destroyed this planet for all the other species that live here, we literally sh!t where we eat. That does not sound like the track record of an intelligent species. Oh, one more bomb before I go, I believe the black race (africans) are the only native species to this planet, the rest were seeded by aliens, hence all the racial hostility and tensions.

These are my opinions and I do not expect everyone to agree, some of you will probably even get angry at this post but this is how I feel and what I believe in. Hopefully everyone here can be civil and respect my personal beliefs, if not, bring on the rants and lets get down to it, I got all day.

PEACE to all-Max Power
"How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…"
maxpower88
Climax
Climax

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

I respect your personal beliefs. Nobody has a corner on this UFO market, at least not yet.

Whatever happens I wish people would cherish the earth more. All that money they spend on space research could be better spent cleaning up our home.

Some people think we can trash this planet and escape to the next one where there might be life.

Not sure if Carson Peak is volcanic. Most of the rock over there is sedimentary, volcanic and metamorphic. That is the mountain that Hope Troxell saw in a dream or vision and was told to move from LA up to June Lake.

This is at a time when the newspaper had a photo of a saucer coming up out of Mono Lake. They must have left the microbes. ;)
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

Postby Skien » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Aliens are not allowed to visit the planet unless they get approval from the giant Space Traveling Turtle that our planet rides on the back of. From what I understand he is rather jealous and has only let in a random visitor or two over the ages, and I kind of doubt that he would have allowed them to mate with us, or leave behind alien seeds, like I said he is a rather jealous Turtle..
Skien
Cornice Bowl
Cornice Bowl

Postby windyscotty » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 pm

The message from the Bishop UFO man who can be seen at Schats every morning.

Sam Alfieri: UFO Investigator
Thursday, 14 February 2008

Recently, I wrote an article about the Church of the Cosmic Origin and the UFO scene in the Eastern Sierra A gentleman named Sam Alfieri contacted me to say he had read my article with some interest and invited me over to talk about it. That definitely sparked my interest and I went to see him at the J Diamond mobile home park in downtown Bishop.

As I drove up to his trailer, I saw a person with gray hair peering out the window. I walked up and shook hands with a man who seemed to be in his seventies, about five feet tall and in good shape. He had an ageless look about him, a peaceful face, and the ability to detect a phony a mile away. I came to find out later that he is actually 86 years old, a vegetarian, and has obviously lived a good life of positive thinking.

The first thing he did was point to his ear and say, "They're listening in. They let me know when they are listening with a thump, thump, thump sound."

I entered the trailer, and it was well organized with pictures of Jesus, family photos, UFO posters and other curious objects. Like so many folks in Bishop, Sam lives a modest life and struggles to make ends meet with the high cost of food and heating. He gave up his car long ago and rides the bus or walks; he said the space people told him to leave a small carbon footprint on the earth. Sam Alfieri still has an East Coast accent, grew up in Philly and worked at a leather and belt factory.

When he heard about the Roswell incident in 1947 he felt compelled to embark upon a lifetime of UFO research to gain a better understanding of what was really going on and why the government was covering it up. In 1950 he read a book about Roswell by Frank Scully called Behind the Flying Saucers and got hooked on UFOs. He married, decided to move to Pasadena and had two children. He was now working in a die cast factory making controls for heaters. Lo and behold in 1956, Sam met Hope Troxell. As he says, "UFO people just kind of gravitate together." Finally, he was with like minded people who were serious about UFOs.

He stopped talking for a moment, pointed to his ear and said, "They're listening in, and they know what you're thinking." Sam described how Hope could channel the messages from UFO people at meetings they held at her house in Pasadena. They would hold hands in a circle, and Hope would start shaking and relaying information to the group.

Hope Troxell came from Iowa; she was a businesswoman and an interior decorator. She wrote books, one of which is titled, The Wisdom of the Universe. After a divorce she moved to Pasadena and never remarried. She claimed the space people told her to get out of the polluted city environment and thus moved to Independence, Calif. for peace and quiet. By this time Sam's wife had died, and he and the kids moved to Bishop in 1964. He would drive down to see Hope and transcribe her tapes. It was in Independence that Hope received a vision that she should relocate to June Lake because the major UFO pathway was over Carson Peak. This was a way for her to get close to the source and bring her Church of the Cosmic Origin to fruition. She had a following up until her death in June Lake on Feb. 20, 1979.

Sam Alfieri summarized his UFO research of the past 58 years: the space people are God loving, spiritual people. They look like you and me and are not the strange creations that Hollywood has made them out to be. They walk among us now, and Sam has met them. He says you will not know who they are until they tell you.

At this point Sam pointed to his ear again and said, "They're listening in right now. They know that you are here and what we are talking about."

Sam claims that the space people have a greater understanding of God than others do. They choose whom they want to spread the word on Earth. They went through an evolution on their planets similar to what we are going through today with wars, greed and hatred. That puts earthlings on a much lower level, and the space people will not interfere with our development. They want us to learn from our own mistakes in the same way they did. They have transcended war, hate and the use of money. Their spacecraft are made out of super metal alloys unknown to us at this time, are powered by magnetism, and have a force field that nothing can penetrate. The space people have come to earth to warn us and to save us from our own destruction. They will step in only if we try to use nuclear weapons in space. In 2012, get ready, because they plan on having an inter-galactic gathering.

A quotation from Sam's journal says, "You are urged to fine tune yourselves for a pending intergalactic gathering, presently scheduled to take place on earth in 2012.” For all the Bigfoot fans out there, you need to know that there is a UFO connection. They cannot be shot, trapped or caught, because they will disappear before being harmed. There was a report of a woman looking out her kitchen window, in a Pink Floyd moment, and seeing a baby Bigfoot playing with her little daughter in the yard. The momma Bigfoot stood close by watching.

Whether you agree or disagree about UFOs is not important. Sam assures us that they are not a threat and only want to help us. All the world governments know about UFOs but don't want to cause a panic by revealing the truth. The UFO scene is very deep, mysterious and illusive. It does make for some interesting conversation, and Sam is on a mission from space to keep it going.
windyscotty
Dragon's Back
Dragon's Back

PreviousNext

Return to June Mountain