10-29 Recon.

Discussions regarding Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Cross country, Biking, Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Climbing, and more, at June Mountain and the surrounding areas

Moderator: JuneGOssip

Re: 10-29 Recon.

Postby MountainNut » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks for those photos and the TR, OGT!

Awesome. Cool to see June when it isn't completely covered in deeper snowfall. I've hiked MM a few times in July and August, but never been up June Mt in the Summer or Fall. So that's what she looks like half-nekkid, eh?

When I'm travelin', I like to hit up ski areas in the off-season and walk the slopes, places like Mammoth, Sugar Bowl, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Mt Rose, Boreal, Bear Mt, Mt Shasta, Timberline, Mt Ashland, Monarch, Aspen, Mt Holly/Elk Meadows/Eagle, Snowbird, Alta, Brighton, Powder Mt, Wolf Mt, Mt Spokane, Schweitzer, Lookout Pass, Disco(very), Heavenly, Mt High, Mt Baldy, Wilmot Mt, Arizona Snowbowl, and maybe some more that I've forgotten along the way...
““The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.” - Thomas Jefferson
MountainNut
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Going deep inside the Kremlin ... KGB-plotting with Vladimir Puntang..

Previous

Return to June Mountain