June merch at McCoy Sports in village

Discussions regarding Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Cross country, Biking, Golfing, Fishing, Hiking, Climbing, and more, at June Mountain and the surrounding areas

Moderator: JuneGOssip

Re:

Postby donkeyshowwhat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 pm

ShiftyRider wrote:FWIW (keep in mind I'm not suggesting what anybody should do, or even what I have done)...

When you buy June logowear from MMSA, you're reinforcing the PTB's supposition that June Mountain gross receipts would become Mammoth gross receipts if June didn't operate. IMO (and probably nobody else's), you're doing the exact opposite of supporting June Mountain. Sorry.

Was going to say the exact same thing but I would have been called a troll. I'm wondering the thought process at play here?
donkeyshowwhat
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Re: June merch at McCoy Sports in village

Postby Photoho » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

DSW, will you be at the meeting tonight ? If so can you give us a report afterwards ?
Photoho
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby ShiftyRider » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Photoho wrote:I seriously doubt anybody thinks a T-shirt purchase will reopen June.

Better to vote, than assume there's no way it could matter. Ref: Florida, November, 2000...
ShiftyRider
Climax
Climax

Postby Photoho » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

When in doubt... vote twice
Photoho
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby skibiscuit » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Photoho wrote:I would guess that wearing the logo ware is a sign of support and hope for June's future.

That's exactly why I bought a shirt. I would have gotten one in April, on closing weekend, if I had the extra funds at the time. Now, it's a matter of support than funds.
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller
skibiscuit
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Postby Paradise Guy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Wasn't able to go but the McCoy store this trip. Are they going to sell any of the June stuff online? Don't see any listed yet...
"Freedoms just another word for_ nothin' left to do_
Nothin' aint worth nothin'_ but it's free_" Dead
Paradise Guy
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Postby Biker395 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Photoho wrote:I would guess that wearing the logo ware is a sign of support and hope for June's future.

That's how I would interpret it. And if none of it sold, I'd interpret it as further evidence of a lack of interest.
There is wisdom in collective stupidity. - Biker395

ImageImage
www.Photo395.com
Biker395
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Postby onegoodturn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Paradise Guy wrote:Wasn't able to go but the McCoy store this trip. Are they going to sell any of the June stuff online? Don't see any listed yet...

I have an almost new (washed twice) XXL gray long sleeve T-shirt with the Deer logo that I will sell for $100,000. Bought it closing weekend with my $50 bonus.

I will donate the $100,000 to keep June Mtn. open.
onegoodturnImagedeserves another
onegoodturn
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby mspamelablythe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I really am amazed that they don't have all of the gear up online. Missed opportunity.
"Just a bunch of newbie GFS goupies commenting on how fantasyland is looking good..." - SlashTurn
mspamelablythe
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Location: Somewhere between Outpost 14 and Hash House a Go Go...

Postby skibiscuit » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm

^ i never did see a place on line to shop. i tried several times to order over the phone with no luck (no call back or returned email). i realize they are not a mail order shop, but i was hopeful.

biker and mrs. biker (nice, nice, nice) were up there and picked up a shirt for me. and, i remain very grateful. :)

i'm not sure there's any other way short of making that beautiful drive.
"Wherever you go skiing, spare no expense to make your trip as cheap as possible."
- Warren Miller
skibiscuit
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Postby onegoodturn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:50 pm

mspamelablythe wrote: Missed opportunity.

Kind of like the marketing of June.

Edit: Sorry, I hope you all find what you are looking for.
Last edited by onegoodturn on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onegoodturnImagedeserves another
onegoodturn
Kiwi Flat
Kiwi Flat

Postby mspamelablythe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

skibiscuit wrote:^ i never did see a place on line to shop. i tried several times to order over the phone with no luck (no call back or returned email). i realize they are not a mail order shop, but i was hopeful.

biker and mrs. biker (nice, nice, nice) were up there and picked up a shirt for me. and, i remain very grateful. :)

i'm not sure there's any other way short of making that beautiful drive.

On the Mammoth site they have online shopping with all of the logo gear and other knick knacks.
"Just a bunch of newbie GFS goupies commenting on how fantasyland is looking good..." - SlashTurn
mspamelablythe
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Postby skibiscuit » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

mspamelablythe wrote:On the Mammoth site they have online shopping with all of the logo gear and other knick knacks.

i see what you're talking about, it's all mm logo. i understood that mc coy sports was the only place selling the June stuff and I do not see an online store for them.

i hope you can get a shirt or hat or whatever it is you would like to have. maybe you'll have better luck over the phone than i or find a friend who is willing to pick something up for you.

it's never too late to look good in june wear. ;)
- Warren Miller
skibiscuit
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

Postby mspamelablythe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm

skibiscuit wrote:
mspamelablythe wrote:On the Mammoth site they have online shopping with all of the logo gear and other knick knacks.

i see what you're talking about, it's all mm logo. i understood that mc coy sports was the only place selling the June stuff and I do not see an online store for them.

i hope you can get a shirt or hat or whatever it is you would like to have. maybe you'll have better luck over the phone than i or find a friend who is willing to pick something up for you.

it's never too late to look good in june wear. ;)

Maybe I'll call the GM over at Canyon Lodge... She and I went to rival high schools and she was super responsive when I got on that locker price soapbox.... Go Warriors!!
mspamelablythe
Hemlock Ridge
Hemlock Ridge

Postby skibiscuit » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

[quote="mspamelablytheMaybe I'll call the GM over at Canyon Lodge... She and I went to rival high schools and she was super responsive when I got on that locker price soapbox.... Go Warriors!![/quote]

good plan! :!: we will rock mm in our jm tshirts this winter. :rock:
- Warren Miller
skibiscuit
Center Bowl
Center Bowl

PreviousNext

Return to June Mountain